Thursday, February 19, 2009

good lord,i gt a nightmare today...i had a really bad dream ystd night ...thinking of my blood test again n again n i nid to REDO de test cuz i lost my blood card!!oh man!!!!im de only 1 hu faint n nw im again de only 1 hu nids to redo again?!!!so im thinking n thinking n going out of the orbit......my mum wants me to help out smtg,i've forgotten n late to do wad she wanted me to do...n guess wad happen?i gt slaps fr her la~~man...dat's frightening~i even worried if her fists broke or some joints gt hurt....but de most painful thing is not my cheek or my head...it's de result....she wouldn't wanna talk to me or even cook my dinner....wadeva~!i can cook maggi lar~~im not borned to be a housewoman,but at least i can't fail maggi la~~lolx~

*n at sku,lucky thing,teacher donid me to redo de test!yippie!!! e mi tuo fo!!!!!!!!!!

*i saw a boy...so skinny....jz bones n skin....i wonder m i having a worse eye sight...he's really terribly skinny~den i found out dat he's like blurred...he walked to other ppl's hse!!!den a lady ran quicly to get him(wen he already got into other ppl's gate)....obviously he is a mental-problemed child lo?right?n i wonder....his mum would be really a great mum!doing every bit to help him,even though he did de wrong thing,his mum din scold him n still i saw a sweet smile on her face n comforted de child.......love from a mummy~

*man!dat guy is a fiasco!i wished i had nvr met him but i did....damn it...after chasing me n nw blaming me cuz wad?cuz i ruined ur relationship with ur 2-long-year-run-gf?damn it~i wished too if u live near to my hse...den i get a parang n dashed to ur hse n help myself with ur sliced head~!!!(exxagerating again....im emo...don worry...dat aint gonna happen)..haha....smile to my fren n cry at night...it's been days...man,when will dis stop??

No comments:

Post a Comment